Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Stockholm

It's our last night in Stockholm...

We've spent the last few days staying with Rupert, and it's been great. We've become pretty lazy tourists while here. We searched for a Roxette or Abba museum, but as we couldn't find one we've spent our time in Stockholm with a limited amount of touristy activities.

Bild 014

Rup works in an amazing outdoor terrace bar in the centre of Stockholm called F12. The music is pretty cheesy, but the crowd is VERY attractive... as is most of Stockholm.

Janna

We've also gotten to meet Rup's Swedish girlfriend Janna, who is lovely and gorgeous! She took us to the Vasa museum to see a ship that had sunk in the waters off Stockholm in 1628, and was perfectly preserved under a layer of silt, and only rediscovered 50 years ago. Amazing.

Tomorrow we fly to Poland to spend some time in Gdansk. We're then going to travel south, before sailing the Croatian coast for a week!!!! Can't wait!

1 Comments:

At 10:58 am, Blogger Pennie said...

Gee more wonderful photos... you two are brilliant at keeping us up to date, pity you didn't find an Abba Museum, what about a Volvo Museum did you find one of those?? :-) What was that Plopp chocolate like?? I think this is just a Chocolate Tasting Tour in disguise isn't it?? I know... I'm silly today... my kitchen is finished and I now have a few moments of time on my hands!! Love to you both, Pennie (Bum! I just realized this is Davids Blog addy, oh well you know who I am.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home